About Me

My photo

Wrote lyrics"Julias' Song"(OMD).Currently seeking lucrative creative writing projects.On Twitter as Tiggythepiggy.

30 Oct 2009

ONLY YOU

                       Come inside and rape my mind
                        of heightened sense and flame.
                       
                        Hold my eyes and my attention
                        Take me to a new dimension
                        Love was never my intention.
         
                        Only you to blame.

2 comments:

  1. I love you you start with a word that is jolting, and then smooth it away with surprise and passion. And I envy that you are so often so succinct and precise. Great work as always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting, indeed. and the turnaround is fairplay. bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog